Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Smooch

Welcome to a brand new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!


We have a new sponsor, Paper Smooches, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Smooch!  A randomly selected participant in the Smooch challenge will be awarded a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store, while the LEAD of the challenge will be invited as a guest designer for a future challenge!



Guest Designer Wanda Guess, A Blog Called Wanda


Hi Everyone! I’m so excited to be a guest designer this week here at the Stamping Stage! Just a little bit about me... I started my stamping journey, I mean obsession, 20 years ago when I bought my first stamps and a heat embossing kit at a craft fair. I still have most of those very first stamps. They are like old friends! I started blogging five years ago and I stamp whenever I can with my friends. I am totally addicted to Instagram too! Stamping and blogging has brought me so much joy and so many wonderful friendships and blessings. Crafty girls ROCK! Big thanks to Stacey for the opportunity to join in the fun!



Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!

Amy Kolling, Stamp-n-Paradise

10.1.14


Amy Sheffer, Pickled Paper Designs



Amy Tsuruta, Tsuruta Designs



 Gayatri Murali, Handmade by G3



Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim

Huge Hugs


Laurie Willison, Soapbox Creations



Marisa Ritzen, Rosemary Reflections



 Maureen Plut, buttons & bling



Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper



Sarah Gough, THinkING STAMPS



Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations



Stacey Schafer, Stacey's Stamping Stage



Tenia Nelson, Jazzy Paper Designs



Tracey McNeely, In My Creative Opinion



Now, it's your turn!  To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:

1.  Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2.  Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4.  Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on October 10th at 8:00 AM CDT.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.


The LEAD and Show Stoppers will be chosen by the crew and announced on October 14th at 8:00 AM CDT.




Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call!  That's a wrap!

3 comments:

  1. Ladies, thanks for allowing me to link up. I'm aware my card runs a fine line with the theme. However, truth be told, cancer can kiss my you know what! Seriously though, hust raising awareness as I do every year. Thanks again, Terri B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool challenge and the DT cards are *INCREDIBLE*!!! wow! thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - you all did an amazing job!! I love each and every DT project. You make PS look gooood :) xx Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!