Friday, May 15, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Totally Tassel

Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!

This week we are inviting you to join us for...


We have a wonderful returning sponsor, Newton's Nook, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Totally Tassel!  A randomly selected participant in this challenge will receive a $30 gift certificate to use at Newton's Nook while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!



Please welcome our Guest Designers,
Jennifer Jackson, Newton's Nook Blog....



and Mackie, MackieMade Paper Creations


Hello! My name is Mackie Robertson! I am so excited to be the Guest Designer here at Curtain Call!! Here is a little background about me. First, I have a very understanding husband, a grown son, a dog and cat.  I am a retired Dental Hygienist, but I still work in a dental office as a Hygiene Manager. I went to my first  Stampin' Up party  about 10 years ago and fell in love! I have been inky ever since! I love ALL styles of stamping...from CAS to Mixed Media. If I'm not in my craft room creating something, then I am on Pinterest or Blogland looking at other's creations for inspiration! I am currently on 2 design teams-7 Kids College Fund, and  Paper Sweeties.  I just love it!  
I started my  blog to share my creations, and  to hopefully inspire others to join this wonderful art form! Happy Stamping!



Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!

Amy Tsuruta, Tsuruta Designs



Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim

CC Purr-fect Birthday


Marisa Ritzen, Rosemary Reflections




 Maureen Plut, buttons & bling



Melody Rupple, A Paper Melody



Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper



Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations



Tenia Nelson, Jazzy Paper Designs



Tracey McNeely, In My Creative Opinion

tracey_CCtassel


Now, it's your turn!  To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:

1.  Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2.  Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4.  Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on May 25th at 8:00 AM CST.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.


The LEAD, Show Stoppers and Prize Winner will be chosen by the crew and announced on May 31th at 8:00 AM CST.



Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call!  That's a wrap!

6 comments:

  1. Great challenge and beautiful samples ;)
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspirational projects and fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a fun challenge! This is the first time I've linked up here! Your DT projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the inspiration! Lovely DT works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I'm allowed to enter a second time! I made a DIY tassel so wanted to link up again. Thank you! Love your sponsor and I used one of their sentiments in my second entry (#33).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration and fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!