Thursday, April 14, 2016

Neon Nicknacks-LEAD & Show Stoppers

Thank you so much for joining us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Neon Nicknacks!



For each challenge, we select a LEAD who is invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  Show Stoppers are other projects that have caught the design team's eye.


The LEAD of the Neon Nicknacks challenge is...

Congrats!  We invite you to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  Please email Stacey at staceylynncrafts@gmail.com for the details!

"Love the bright dots and fun flamingo Marcie used on her card - makes me think of summer fun!"

"I LOVE Marcie's fun flamingo - so perfectly accented with the tropical greenery and the neon polka dots!"

" WOW! Marcie's fun, vibrant card caught my eye right away! LOVE the neon polka dots and that neon pink flamingo....Hello, Gorgeous!"

"Marcie's card is so eye-catching & fun!"



The Show Stoppers for the Neon Nicknacks challenge are...

Katie

" I love Katie's mutlicolored gem heart with the re-purposed grass and the green enemel dots. The colors are so vibrant and eye-catching."

"Loved Katie's repurpose of the Easter grass...so fun!"


"Stephanie's card totally caught my eye. The amazing neon colors and the 3 dimensional pineapple was all I needed to fall in love with this card. So fun!"


"I love the adorable, bright scene Lynn created!"





Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Show Stoppers and congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!