Sunday, August 14, 2016

Snow Cone-LEAD & Show Stoppers

Thank you so much for joining us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Snow Cone!



For each challenge, we select a LEAD who is invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  Show Stoppers are other projects that have caught the design team's eye. 


The LEAD of the Snow Cone challenge is...

Congrats!  We invite you to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  Please email Stacey at staceylynncrafts@gmail.com for the details!

"I love Carol's cute shaker card with the cute ice cream cone!"

"Love how Carol incorporated the shaker into her card and added the layered ice cream"



The Show Stoppers for the Snow Cone challenge are...

Mary V.
" I love the card submitted by Mary V... her coloring is fantastic, and I LOVE that there's a watermelon popsicle, too!"

Carol
"What a cool yummy CAS card. I love the sentiment placement and the popped ice cream scoops and the touch of sparkle with the sprinkles."

Wanda
"I love Wanda's use of the banner of colorful paper with a variety of patterns - then matched the bright and cheerful colors in her popsicles and background."



Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Such a wonderful surprise to greet me this morning! Honoured and thrilled to see my card on the stage as the lead. THANK YOU immensely; my blog will be wearing your badge with pride! Congratulations to Mary, Carol and Wanda: your cards are absolutely scrumptious!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for choosing my card! I'm feeling really happy!!! :) Congratulations to all the winners; awesome cards, ladies!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. Congrats friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out with my card! There were so many "cool" cards with this challenge...congrats to Carol for her stunning shaker card! I'm ready for some ice cream for breakfast - lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!